Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Snow Storm

Current outlook (professionally gotten by looking out the window) light snow and light wind.

What have we heard

4-6 inches...

and...

6-8 inches...

and...

7-10 inches...

and...

10-12 inches.

Wind...

and...

no wind...

Do you get the idea. No one has any idea what is going to happen. We are going to get snow, possibly a decent amount, there may or may not be wind, temperatures are going to drop.

The roads suck. They are 100 percent covered in snow...and ice...I'm glad to be home and off the roads.

The morons are out in droves. I know, I know this is common any time there is a winter storm. A semi about ran me off the interstate because they can't see the red van. Watched a car decide to cut across traffic, lose control and spin into the ditch.

I'll be happy when my sister gets home. I'll be even happier if school and work is canceled tomorro, or they super clean the roads. Either one is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment