Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The List

I can't ever seem to get anything done without making a list. Without a list I feel lost. I think of things to do and then I forget most of them by the time I get done with the first thing and then I sit down, just until I remember more, and then I lose all motivation. And so, I have made a list for today...

1. Dishes - included in this fun filled activity is actually doing the dishes, cleaning off the counters and table, clearing out the refrigerator and taking out the garbage.

2. Laundry - this is exactly what I said. The closets are still clean so I don't need to sort them. Yay!

3. Toys - My daughter has destroyed the living room yet again. I should have named her after a natural disaster.

4. Bedroom - trying to shove all the stuff for 2 people into a small room is difficult. However I will make yet another attempt to make it usable for both of us.

The bedroom really needs broken down into more lists....

a. laundry - gather, wash, dry, fold, put away
b. closet - put away all items on the floor
c. desk - declutter the clutter

And I'm excited about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment