Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Meal Plans

Here is the meal plan...

**Monday**
Breakfast - yogurt with granola, toast
Lunch - grilled cheese, tomato soup, apple slices
Dinner - Chili, cornbread
**Tuesday**
Breakfast - eggs, bacon
Lunch - Chicken margherita
Dinner - Meatloaf, baked potato, pork and beans
**Wednesday**
Breakfast - yogurt with granola, toast
Lunch - tuna noodles
Dinner - leftovers (it's dance night and I don't get home until dinner time)
**Thursday**
Breakfast - yogurt with granola, toast
Lunch - meatloaf sandwich, salad
Dinner - lemon garlic tilapia, roasted potatoes, green beans
**Friday**
Breakfast - pancakes
Lunch - hashbrowns, scrambled eggs
Dinner - Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad
**Saturday**
Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - mac and cheese, fish sticks, applesauce
Dinner - **My night off**
**Sunday**
Breakfast - french toast, sausage
Lunch - homemade 'spaghetti-o's'
Dinner - Beef roast, potatoes, carrots

And so I'll need to make corn bread tomorrow during the day, homemade bread, and I want to make granola bars by next weekend. Yummo. If I find a great recipe, I'll share.

No comments:

Post a Comment