Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 3, 2011

Quiet time


I absolutely good music when I'm trying to relax. Many times I search for  artists that I know I enjoy and are relaxing to find other artists that I may enjoy, other times I fall back on tried and true songs. Tonight is a night I am relying on tried and true songs, like the one I included above. Celtic Women are one of the artists that I fall back on. Above is You Raise Me Up. I love their music because they tend to be mellower songs, with beautiful music.

I also have to say I enjoy watching my daughter play. She is currently cooking with her blender (just like the one Mommy got for Christmas) and setting up a picnic for Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie and Uncle to enjoy with her and mom before she goes to bed. She has such a vivid imagination that I love watching her explore and grow.

She also is doing a wonderful job with her chores. She has done put away her dirty clothes again before bath and picked up what was out. Of course she will have to pick up again since she has her food out but she doesn't mind too much.

I am so blessed with my family. I love every minute I have with her.

Dinner tonight was simple. Beef burgers, french fries, and corn (that we froze at harvest). But it is a favorite of my dads and he requested it yesterday. Tomorrow I'm thinking about doing something with chicken so I can make my angel hair pasta with broccoli and herb butter. I just have to figure out how to cook it.

No comments:

Post a Comment