Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A weekend

It has been a fun, if busy, weekend.

First off, I did complete my challenge of cleaning my desk on Friday. Pictures to follow later this week.

I also did a clean sweep of the entire house.

My older sis came over yesterday with her husband, dd A (6), dd B (3), and ds (2). The kids had a blast playing together and it was fun seeing my nieces and nephews. We made homemade pizza for dinner which was yummilicious.

After that my dd and I went and picked up Jaime, and went out to her other aunts house (on her father's side, also happens to be my bestie). She got to play with three of her other nephews C (12), M (9) and Q (6). We watched a movie, then a Jeff Dunham special and then some TV shows off their DVR. In other words it was a nice peaceful evening of nothingness.

We stayed the night with them and my dd got up and played more with her cousins. Now that we're home she's enjoying sitting back and relaxing. All she wants to do at this present moment is sit back and watch some TV. I figure it will last about 10 more minutes before she starts coloring and playing lol.

I plan to get the kitchen back together tonight and then my plan for tomorrow is as follows --

1. Pick up boxes to start packing up unneeded items. I have less than 5 months until I move out with Jaime and there are plenty of things that I won't need between now nad then. For example, I shouldn't need our swim suits, our overwhelming number of books, or my entire wardrobe. I'll need my scrubs. I'll need a few pairs of jeans, a few t-shirts, some comfy pants and a nice shirt or two. The rest I can box, giving me more room.

2. Wash all my bedding.

3. Make a grocery store run. I need to plan my menu for the week first so I know what I need in order to make food all week.

4. Work on the baby blanket. My friend's due date is coming up soon and this baby blanket has GOT to be done.

I'll post the menu plan later. Hope everyone has had a great weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment