Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funday

It's Saturday. That means we should do something fun right? I thought so too.

I'm going to take Alexis to the library. This is one of our favorite weekly activities that we do. I am going to see if Jaime wants to come along, but who knows.

I'm going to pick up my engagement ring. I had to take it in to be resized and they called to let me know it was done today. $50 for an engagement ring, including sizing. Heck yeah! (Oops, I shouldn't know that should I? Oh well, no secrets between us)

Then I think we are going to spend the night at his house, with his mom. She has been wanting us to come stay the night so she can play with Alexis and I just need to get out of the house. So we'll go over there, she said something about ordering pizza and playing dominoes. I have never played dominoes but they say you learn something new every day, right.

Tomorrow my older sister and her 3 kids are coming down and we are all going sledding. I'm not big on it anymore, I've had really bad motion sickness ever since I had Alexis. This apparently includes sledding, amusement park rides and riding in the backseat of the car. Who would've thunk it.

And then it's back to reality for me. I'm not a stay at home mom, even though the idea has a definite appeal to me, and I might be able to swing it when we have another kid. And I have to go back to work. Don't really wanna, but such is life, right. Gotta do what you gotta do.

I am looking forward to a new challenge. And feeling like I'm doing something good for the community. I'm working in the county dental office. They accept any and all insurance and also patients without insurance. The people who come in are generally in pain and I feel good when they leave and I know they are going to feel better. The group of girls that I work with are awesome. (How do I know all this when I start work on Monday? I did my externship there during school and fell in love) We get along great and they like to have fun. Plus we have dental students from the local university do there rotations here. It's fun to help them learn how to use an assistant and watch how they grow.

So all is good in my universe today. And I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment