Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy Monday (and a recipe)

I started work today. It was fun but I am definitely tired. I got very use to sleeping until 7 and then being lazy until 9. That doesn't work anymore. My alarm goes off at 515 and I have to be out the door by 630. I start work at 8. And so because I am tired, cleaning is taking more effort than it should.

And because of this, I am going to assign myself chores for the rest of the week, allowing myself to slack off on some things while still, hopefully, keeping the house from falling apart.

Tonight I didn't do a whole lot. I found a home for all my new benefit information. I gathered the documents and information that I need for work tomorrow. I did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. I picked up the living room, with the help of Alexis.

Tuesday - Dining room - this will include folding any baskets of clothes, sweeping, decluttering the table.

Wednesday - Living room - this will include putting away the toys that Alexis pushes
to the side of the floor instead of picking up, vacuuming, sweeping.

Thursday - Kitchen/bathroom - clean the clutter from the counters, transfer leftovers to the freezer if necessary, gather dirty clothes

Friday - clean sweep - just do a runthrough of the entire downstairs to get everything for...

Saturday - sweep all rooms, vacuum, clean fridge, gather laundry from bedrooms, grocery shop


That is my week in a nutshell. Should be busy, but kind of fun.

Oh and just a side note...I found a super easy, super yummy way to make a quick supper.

Meatball  Open Faced Sandwiches

Servings 2

4 pieces of bread (any type will work. I used sandwich bread because that's what I had)
16 meatballs
Spaghetti sauce
Garlic salt, to taste
Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
Mozzarella cheese, for sprinkling

Toast 2 pieces of bread per family member. (I did not butter my toast)

Cook meatballs (do you have meatballs that you've prepared on a weekend and put in the freezer for later use. This is what I was using. If not you can buy them or make them from scratch, just makes it take a little longer) in spaghetti sauce.

When heated place meatballs on the toast. Sprinkle with garlic salt, mozzarella and parmesan. Serve with steamed veggies or a salad.


Just a quick idea for dinner that I found delicious tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment