Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday....And More


I do want to let you know that until further notice (sometime in April ideally) I only make the meals every other two weeks. I currently live with my parents and when my mom's on afternoons I am in charge of dinner. When she works days she, in theory, makes the dinners. So while I honestly love to menu plan, she despises it and so...I will not post dinner menus for those weeks but I will post breakfast and lunch menus for me to take to lunch instead.

Anyway this weeks menu plan

MONDAY - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn
TUESDAY - Leftovers (chili, potato soup, or meatloaf)
WEDNESDAY - Roast, potatoes, carrots (and maybe homemade rolls because they sound delicious)
THURSDAY - Beef tips and gravy, rice, green beans
FRIDAY - Tacos, spanish rice, refried beans, tator tots (for the ones who don't like spanish rice or refried beans)
SATURDAY - Date night
SUNDAY - Leftovers (chili, meatloaf, roast, tacos) -- Also apple streusel quick bread sometime for Monday morning breakfast

Also any leftover potato soup will go in the freezer on Tuesday, any leftover chili will on Sunday.


Today has been a mixed bag of tricks as far as weather goes. Rain, sleet, frozen rain, snow. It has not been pretty. However Grandpa got home before it got dark and so he and Alexis made a snowman. It was super cute!

I got my coupon binder put together today. I love it. It will be so much easier for me to find coupons and I love it.

Also, a quick note on the 52 weeks of organizing. I am going to tackle a few more things this week. Here is my schedule...

TUESDAY - I'm taking my grandpa to the doctor however I would like to organize the laundry area. Instead of laundry detergent, oxyclean, laundry sheets, etc all being on top of the dryer, along with loose change and other items that have been left in pockets, I would like to get it organized in the cupboards next to the dryer. And instead of having to sort the laundry every time I walk downstairs, I would like to have baskets put together for darks, lights, towels, and bedding

WEDNESDAY - This is Alexis' dance night but I will have all day to work on stuff. I would like to tackle the pantry cupboards, as well as my daughters toys. Does any child really need 5 baby dolls? Or 15 barbie dolls?

THURSDAY - This day is completely open, at least for now. I would like to clean out my closet this day. I have already completed Alexis' closet, and both of our drawers.

FRIDAY - This day is also open, except for a trip to the library and the grocery store. For this reason, and its my last week day before I go back to work outside the home full time, I'm just going to do general clean up and enjoy my daughter.

Hope ya'll have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment