Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Return

Ok so I took a little hiatus, in case you didn't notice. Life got crazy but I'm back now. So where to start? We had a crazy snow storm last week. Not a lot of snow but some massive drifts. One on the gravel road was about 8 feet tall. And the ones at home were pretty decent too. Pictures will follow soon, I promise.

I am working now. I love feeling like I'm helping people. I finish orientation this week (I started 3 weeks ago, have been in the clinich since the 2nd day, but I have 2 more days of orientation. Whatever).

Tomorrow is Valentine's day. In honor of it, I am dedicating a post to my special sweetheart today, my fiance and hubby-to-be Jaime.

Your Name
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade -


I also made my menu plan for this week.

Monday - sloppy joes, french fries, green beans
Tuesday - spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Wednesday - leftovers
Thursday - tacoes, tator tots
Friday - (Tentative plan, depending on weather) hamburgers and hot dogs off the grill, baked beans, french fries

There hasn't been a lot of excitement lately but life is very very good. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment