Swaaaaagbuuuuuuuuuucks

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day

In case you are in part of the portion of the U.S. that wasn't hit with a blizzard and are blissfully unaware of the fact that any of us were, we were. It started here with sleet on Monday, turned into snow, and then later on yesterday the wind started blowing. The snow stopped sometime last night. We ended up with somewhere between 4 and 7 inches with drifts coming in anywhere from nonexistant up to 6 foot tall. It was interesting to say the least.

At this point, our gravel roads are drifted shut, again. We have more work to do on shoveling out the cars, but the temperature is suppose to be better tomorrow. I'll dress my munchkin up and let her play in the snow for a while and I'll keep on a shoveling.

I am still waiting to restart at my job. It's frustrating being kept waiting but what can I do about it. And so I'll spend the time cleaning, crocheting, and cooking. The 3 C's of my life. LOL

I also want to dig and search some for deals for the wedding.

Oh well. Coming soon to a blog near you -- shopping lists...

You'll understand when they come out...until then I think I'll just keep you in suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment